(1) Fifteen years ago, this was an economically and environmentally depressed city.(2) In addition, depressed individuals who are heavy marijuana users may be less responsive to conventional antidepressant drug treatment.(3) The companies tend to locate their centres in economically depressed areas with a surplus of cheap labour that can be employed on casual, flexible contracts.(4) Relative left frontal hypoactivation has been documented (by our laboratory and others) in depressed adults.(5) I mean, to say they were depressed or despondent is too light.(6) The lamps screw onto the stands with a sprung depressed lever making them very secure and quick and easy to setup and pack away.(7) Numerous examples show that cool art scenes spring up out of economically depressed areas.(8) Doctors attribute the dismal treatment rate to the fact that many depressed people do not recognize their symptoms.(9) Most of them are in economically depressed areas.(10) ‘He was clearly depressed at the outcome’ and found talking to the man ‘very unpleasant’.(11) Another issue requiring attention is the provision of adequate clinical care for older depressed individuals.(12) For years, the economically depressed town has been just another casualty of declining population, high unemployment and loss of industry.(13) The list honors entrepreneurs who have chosen to grow their companies within some of America's most economically depressed areas.(14) When you are depressed or upset, if someone tries to share their problems with you, you are unable to listen to them.(15) In addition, depressed individuals are less successful in their efforts to stop smoking and more prone to depression following smoking cessation.(16) He was depressed , despondent, and in total despair.
(1) depress :: depress
(2) feeling depressed :: kroso nandhang sungkowo
(3) feel depressed :: aran nandhang sungkowo
(4) be depressed :: nandhang sungkowo
(5) get depressed :: njaluk nandhang sungkowo
1. sad ::
2. weak ::
4. poverty-stricken ::
5. sunken ::
6. down ::
7. down in the mouth ::
mudhun ing tutuk
8. sadden ::
10. reduce ::
11. press ::
12. lower ::
13. demoralize ::
14. press down ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Honestly, I get so DEPRESSED,
there are entire weeks
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 19
He's DEPRESSED because he's pathetic
and creepy and can't get girls.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 12
Has he been DEPRESSED?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 2
It's Christmastime and
Jimmy Stewart's really DEPRESSED
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 11
Blue, as in DEPRESSED.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 22
English to Javanese Dictionary: depressed
Meaning and definitions of depressed, translation in Javanese
language for depressed with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of depressed in Javanese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'depressed'
What depressed means in Javanese, depressed meaning
in Javanese, depressed
definition, examples and pronunciation
of depressed in Javanese language.