Noun(1) a reference book containing an alphabetical list of words with information about them
(1) She also started compiling a dictionary of youth slang first used by the transvestite community.(2) The software uses a standard dictionary , designed by Kiran, to accomplish the task.(3) Check out the books also on the lighter side of the English language and also the dictionary of word origins.(4) I'll look up 'love' in the dictionary(5) to look sth up in the dictionary(6) We had to get up at one point and look up a word in the dictionary because he didn't believe me that it existed.(7) the dictionary definition of ├ö├ç├┐smile├ö├ç├û(8) the website gives access to an online dictionary(9) We could consult an American biographical dictionary , in case Burdett left a lasting mark.(10) Save for a brief quotation from a dictionary of folklore, I have so far neglected Anglo-Saxon attitudes.(11) Often he would search for minutes in his Arabic-English dictionary for the exact word he wanted.(12) a dictionary of quotations(13) My biographical dictionary describes Virginia Woolf as " the archetypal modernist".(14) Later reference to a dictionary illuminated the answer, but by that stage all had been revealed.(15) The latest dictionary contains new words and phrases that sum up life in the UK today.(16) Taberah was reading the bilingual dictionary with rapt concentration.
(1) electronic dictionary :: kamus elektronik
(2) dictionary attack :: serangan kamus
(3) bilingual dictionary :: kamus bilingual
(4) data dictionary :: kamus data
(5) custom dictionary :: kamus adat
(6) dictionary definition :: definisi kamus
(7) talking dictionary :: ngomong kamus
(8) pocket dictionary :: kamus saku
(9) refer to a dictionary :: deleng kamus
(10) character dictionary :: kamus karakter
1. lexicon ::
2. wordbook ::
3. word list ::
4. glossary ::
5. thesaurus ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Notify the editors
of the Oxford English Dictionary:
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 2
Maybe instead of a table,
you should buy a DICTIONARY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 16
English to Javanese Dictionary: dictionary
Meaning and definitions of dictionary, translation in Javanese
language for dictionary with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of dictionary in Javanese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'dictionary'
What dictionary means in Javanese, dictionary meaning
in Javanese, dictionary
definition, examples and pronunciation
of dictionary in Javanese language.