Pronoun(1) used as the object of a verb or preposition to refer to a male person or animal previously mentioned or easily identified.(2) himself.
Abbreviation(1) Her or His Imperial Majesty.
(1) he took the children with him(2) they helped him(3) I could never be as good as him(4) in the depths of him, he too didn't want to go(5) Suddenly Ammu hoped that it had been him that Rahel saw in the march.(6) she asked him to go(7) it's either me or him!(8) So why go out of your way as an opposition leader to identify yourself with him .(9) anybody but him(10) it's him(11) it would be him who would start it(12) Nobody has mentioned him but he's playing well enough to figure and we know he loves it round Augusta.(13) they depend on him(14) lucky old him!(15) My friend recently mentioned charging him some rent, plus his share of the bills.(16) Aberdeen are still on the trail of the culprit and the club has made an appeal for supporters to identify him .
(1) with him :: karo wong
(2) to him :: nggo kae
(3) for him :: kanggo dheweke
(4) let him go :: supaya lunga
(5) behind him :: konco wong
(6) of him :: wong
(7) from him :: saka wong
(8) look at him :: katon ing wong
(9) by him :: dening wong
(10) give it to him :: wènèhna marang
1. him ::
2. her ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
"See? The inspector
didn't report HIM back then
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
- She just wanted to avoid a scene with HIM.
- So we get to have a scene with HIM?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
Hear HIM out. If he's onto something,
we could open a booth at Comic-Con...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
but I saw you stand by HIM and
make HIM into a better person.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 14
Now you tell HIM, if he gets clean...
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 12
English to Javanese Dictionary: him
Meaning and definitions of him, translation in Javanese
language for him with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of him in Javanese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'him'
What him means in Javanese, him meaning
in Javanese, him
definition, examples and pronunciation
of him in Javanese language.