Noun(1) a sense of concern with and curiosity about someone or something(2) a reason for wanting something done(3) the power of attracting or holding one's attention (because it is unusual or exciting etc.(4) a fixed charge for borrowing money; usually a percentage of the amount borrowed(5) (law(6) (usually plural(7) a diversion that occupies one's time and thoughts (usually pleasantly
Verb(1) excite the curiosity of; engage the interest of(2) be on the mind of(3) be of importance or consequence
(1) Even a three-year old can begin to browse through the shelves, looking for different kinds of books that may interest her.(2) The bank will not lend money, and interest payments and receipts are forbidden.(3) it's of no interest to them(4) you'll have to pay interest on that loan(5) it may interest you to listen to the programme(6) Fixed or variable interest rates are applied, with payments spread over 24 to 48 months.(7) he must have no personal interest in the outcome of the case(8) Not even the Presidential elections aroused much interest locally.(9) I thought the book might interest Eliot(10) This perked his interest to learn more about why Gabi stole it behind Creg's back in the first place.(11) If he had, he might think twice about clamping down on the economy by repeatedly raising interest rates.(12) he developed an interest in art(13) Worries about default are also driving up interest rates on Brazil's foreign debt.(14) they have no interest in politics(15) third parties having an interest in a building(16) I thought the book might interest Eric
(1) interest rate :: kapentingan tarif
(2) interest rates :: tarif kapentingan
(3) interest income :: income kapentingan
(4) conflict of interest :: konflik kapentingan
(5) interest in :: kapentingan ing
(6) accrued interest :: kapentingan accrued
(7) interest expense :: beyo kapentingan
(8) vested interest :: kapentingan vested
(9) point of interest :: titik kapentingan
(10) common interest :: kapentingan umum
2. attraction ::
3. concern ::
4. hobby ::
5. stake ::
6. involvement ::
9. sake ::
10. pastime ::
11. interest group ::
12. appeal to ::
13. persuade to have ::
14. occupy ::
interest, interested, interesting, interests
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Wolverine's never displayed INTEREST
in helping others prevent prostate cancer.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 9
Lose INTEREST m poor Sansa Stark?
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 4
Okay, I want in. Ten bucks says I'll lose
INTEREST before that thing stops spinning.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 16
However, in the best INTEREST
of all of our continued good health,
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 12
Can I INTEREST you
in a cappuccino?
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 12
English to Javanese Dictionary: interest
Meaning and definitions of interest, translation in Javanese
language for interest with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of interest in Javanese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'interest'
What interest means in Javanese, interest meaning
in Javanese, interest
definition, examples and pronunciation
of interest in Javanese language.