English to Javanese Meaning :: liver

Liver :
ati
- atiatilivers
 
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Gmail Share More

Show English Meaning
(+)

Noun(1) Liver of an animal used as meat(2) A person who has a special life style(3) Someone who lives in a place(4) Large and complicated reddish-brown glandular organ located in the upper right portion of the abdominal cavity(5) Secretes bile and functions in metabolism of protein and carbohydrate and fat(6) Synthesizes substances involved in the clotting of the blood(7) Synthesizes vitamin A(8) Detoxifies poisonous substances and breaks down worn-out erythrocytes

Show Examples
(+)

(1) It was monkfish liver served as a pu00d4u00f6u00a3u251cu2502tu00d4u00f6u00a3u252cu00ab and, floating on top of it, a froth of soy foam.(2) Wonderfully sweet-sharp flavours here, which are great with grilled lamb or liver .(3) The answer is that the exceptional preservation displayed in these rocks enables us to recognise the eyes, scales and even the liver of the animals.(4) The excess is stored in your organs, especially your liver , heart and pancreas.(5) A liver transplant(6) Well, it's very pale and it should be like a real liver , dark red colour, you see.(7) If the condition goes untreated, the animal will develop an ulcerated stomach and a diseased liver .(8) I usually have the calves' liver when I come here, it's very good.(9) A clean liver(10) For food rewards, try chicken, liver , cheese, sardines, and other smelly, yummy, soft treats.(11) The menu is impressive and boasts not just your run-of-the-mill pizzas and pastas but Mediterranean variations on steak, chicken, fish, liver and lamb dishes.(12) Calf's liver is served with good smoked bacon: ask for the dull red wine gravy to be served separately or, better, not at all.(13) If you've got it, it's worth cutting down on red meat, liver and kidneys.(14) In autopsies of these patients the organism has been found in the brain, lungs, heart, liver , and gastrointestinal tract.(15) As far as I can ascertain - there is no evidence of involvement of the liver , lungs, endocrine system, or other organs.(16) A typical example is minced beef cobbler, braised lambs' liver and onions, stuffed tomatoes, seafood flan salad or mixed side salad - all at a reasonable price.
Related Words
(1) liver disease ::
penyakit ati
(2) fatty liver ::
ati lemak
(3) liver cancer ::
kanker ati
(4) goose liver ::
ati banyak
(5) liver cirrhosis ::
sirosis ati
(6) chopped liver ::
ati disigar
(7) liver function test ::
test fungsi ati
(8) liver fluke ::
fluke ati
(9) cirrhosis of the liver ::
sirosis
Synonyms
Adjective
1. liver-colored ::
ati-colored
Different Forms
liver, livers
Word Example from TV Shows

The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.

Like she wants to carve you up
and eat your liver?

Like she wants to carve you up and eat your LIVER?

Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 6


\

"10% chance of LIVER failure" sound like a 90% chance of LIVER success.

The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 22


I\'m sorry, I\'m genuinely
concerned about your liver.

I'm sorry, I'm genuinely concerned about your LIVER.

The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 23


A drinker\'s liver
if ever I saw one.

A drinker's LIVER if ever I saw one.

Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 1


...and asked for a pound of liver...

...and asked for a pound of LIVER...

The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 13


English to Javanese Dictionary: liver

Meaning and definitions of liver, translation in Javanese language for liver with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of liver in Javanese and in English language.

Tags for the entry 'liver'

What liver means in Javanese, liver meaning in Javanese, liver definition, examples and pronunciation of liver in Javanese language.

Javanese.English-Dictionary.Help | English to Javanese Dictionary

This is not just an ordinary English to Javanese dictionary & Javanese to English dictionary. This dictionary has the largest database for word meaning. It does not only give you English toJavanese and Javanese to English word meaning, it provides English to English word meaning along with Antonyms, Synonyms, Examples, Related words and Examples from your favorite TV Shows. This dictionary helps you to search quickly for Javanese to English translation, English to Javanese translation. It has more than 500,000 word meaning and is still growing. This English to Javanese dictionary also provides you an Android application for your offline use. The dictionary has mainly three features : translate English words to Javanese translate Javanese words to English, copy & paste any paragraph in the Read Text box then tap on any word to get instant word meaning. This website also provides you English Grammar, TOEFL and most common words.
Learn Prepositions by Photos
Commonly confused words
form of verbs
Learn 300+ TOEFL words
Fill in the blanks
Topic Wise Words
Learn 3000+ common words
Words Everyday
Most Searched Words
GRE words
Android App
iPhone App
Chrome Extension

Blog List

Topic Wise Words

Learn 3000+ Common Words

Learn Common GRE Words

Learn Words Everyday

Your Favorite Words
Currently you do not have any favorite word. To make a word favorite you have to click on the heart button.
Your Search History
All Dictionary Links