Noun(1) (biology(2) (genetics(3) a change or alteration in form or qualities
(1) Second, mathematical geneticists showed that the gene frequency change by mutation is much smaller than the change by natural selection.(2) Only after the first several million generations has mutation added enough variability to reach the equilibrium.(3) the mutation of punk's angry energy into something more thuggish and mindless(4) The first is that this was a naturally occurring mutation in the Siamese.(5) By the 60th cycle, the typical cell had four to five of the target genes inactivated by mutation .(6) So it becomes clear that the solution to this problem is not in some political consciousness but in mutation of human consciousness.(7) Mere mutation of the gene structure cannot fully explain the ├ö├ç├┐spiritual├ö├ç├û evolution of species.(8) First, new mod variants can arise by mutation and spread by drift.(9) It was the launch on September 30 of the tabloid-shaped Independent that has been the catalyst for what surely amounts to a long-term newspaper industry mutation .(10) For example, when a single favorable mutation arises and spreads, it carries with it any linked variants.(11) Dynamics of focus formation can be affected by mutation of genes involved in DNA metabolism.(12) The course of development can, however, be altered by mutation .(13) Throughout this section, we are concerned with the effective size for a single neutral locus without mutation .(14) As a matter of fact, the functions of books have undergone a process of mutation , and the underlying motivating force is now nothing but the soaring prices.(15) the mutation of ethnic politics into nationalist politics(16) The gene mutation appears to work by restricting calorie absorption at the cellular level.
(1) gene mutation :: mutasi gen
(2) genetic mutation :: mutasi genetik
(3) frameshift mutation :: mutasi frameshift
(4) vowel mutation :: aksara mutasi
(5) point mutation :: titik mutasi
1. alteration ::
2. mutant ::
3. sport ::
mutation, mutational, mutations
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'm a superior genetic MUTATION...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 15
English to Javanese Dictionary: mutation
Meaning and definitions of mutation, translation in Javanese
language for mutation with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of mutation in Javanese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'mutation'
What mutation means in Javanese, mutation meaning
in Javanese, mutation
definition, examples and pronunciation
of mutation in Javanese language.