(1) prepare a brief summary of the article(2) Ticket holders have access to several stations where chefs prepare the food in woks and large sautÔö£┬« pans.(3) Are your food preferences simple or do you prepare meals with many ingredients that must be stored?(4) prepare yourself for a shock!(5) to prepare for a wedding(6) she took time off to prepare for her exams(7) I have a talk in San Diego this afternoon, and before then I have to prepare my overheads and teach my copyright class.(8) Reverse osmosis is used to prepare drinking water from sea water.(9) to prepare a report(10) to prepare sb for bad news(11) wash your hands before you prepare the food(12) Justices adjourned the case so the youth offending team can prepare a pre-sentence report considering all possible sentences.(13) She was going to be my adopted mother and taught me quite a few things, such as how to prepare food, cook rice, etc.(14) However none of those were able to prepare me for dealing with change properly.(15) He used this method to prepare sodium, potassium, calcium, and other elements for the first time.(16) to prepare for Christmas
(1) prepare :: nyiapake
(2) be prepared :: disiapake
(3) prepared for :: disiapake kanggo
(4) being prepared :: kang disiapake
(5) prepared food :: pangan disiapake
(6) ill-prepared :: gerah-disiapake
(7) be prepared to :: disiapake kanggo
(8) be prepared for :: disiapake kanggo
1. ready ::
2. willing ::
3. inclined ::
5. cook ::
6. get ready ::
7. train ::
8. study ::
9. instruct ::
10. brace ::
11. gear up ::
12. develop ::
13. devise ::
14. groom ::
15. make ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...has PREPARED you for a career like this?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 1
' title='...and maudlin displays of emotion,
so I\'ve prepared this short video.
' style='width: 100%;padding-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px;border: 0;' loading='lazy'>
...and maudlin displays of emotion,
so I've PREPARED this short video.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 13
and bless the hands
that PREPARED it. Amen.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 12
I just really want
to be PREPARED
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 17
so we could sit and talk.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 9
English to Javanese Dictionary: prepared
Meaning and definitions of prepared, translation in Javanese
language for prepared with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of prepared in Javanese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'prepared'
What prepared means in Javanese, prepared meaning
in Javanese, prepared
definition, examples and pronunciation
of prepared in Javanese language.