English to Javanese Meaning of success - sukses

Success :

sukses, antuk, kamakmuran, anugerah, lazim, kamenangan, penaklukan, menang, dewa-kacepetan, Bonanza, dandan, proses, wutah, Ajaib, acara, titik dhuwur, kasenengan, prestasi, Bliss, completion saka karya, consummation tugas, kasel, nasib, kasil, terusan, kesimpulan

Facebook Twitter Linkedin Share More
Definitions of success in English
Noun(1) an event that accomplishes its intended purpose(2) an attainment that is successful(3) a state of prosperity or fame(4) a person with a record of successes
Examples of success in English
(1) they made a success of the business(2) He said the exhibition had been a massive success with people queuing into the park grounds.(3) There followed a couple of decades of stunning artistic and popular success .(4) she'll have more success in journalism(5) the success of his play(6) From stories he told me about her he owes much of his success to her loyalty and insight.(7) He stresses that to achieve success in his sport you need to be a serious athlete, not a beach bum.(8) The opening game this past Saturday was a great success and many people had lots of fun.(9) There are many countries, he argues, which have had success in enforcing outright bans.(10) they had success in the early years(11) Health boards had advertised for salaried GPs, but had no great success in filling posts.(12) We have already had success in securing convictions for this sort of crime.(13) They owe some of their success to straightforward luck, coming at the right time with the right music.(14) In every generation young people grow up surrounded by images of wealth and success .(15) Our interpretations and perceptions either defeat or enhance our social success .(16) they enjoyed great success with their first album
Related Phrases of success
(1) success story ::
crita sukses
(2) great success ::
sukses gedhe
(3) success rate ::
sukses tingkat
(4) without success ::
tanpa sukses
(5) achieve success ::
entuk sukses
(6) huge success ::
sukses ageng
(7) be a success ::
dadi sukses
(8) key to success ::
tombol kanggo sukses
(9) lack of success ::
lack of sukses
1. favorable outcome ::
asil sing nguntungaké
2. prosperity ::
4. star ::
5. winner ::
1. bomb ::
2. bummer ::
3. bust ::
4. catastrophe ::
5. clinker ::
6. failure ::
7. fiasco ::
8. flop ::
9. misfire ::
10. turkey ::
Different Forms
success, successes, successful
Word Example from TV Shows
I am not proud of this, but I've been
envious of your recent success.

I am not proud of this, but I've been envious of your recent SUCCESS.

The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 9

That's nice. I haven't had much success
meeting people online.

That's nice. I haven't had much SUCCESS meeting people online.

The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 21

"10% chance of liver failure" sound like a 90% chance of liver SUCCESS.

The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 22

...you had great success
when a SantariaSuzy37...

...you had great SUCCESS when a SantariaSuzy37...

The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 9

Now, that's success
with a capital S.

Now, that's SUCCESS with a capital S.

Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 7

English to Javanese Dictionary: success

Meaning and definitions of success, translation in Javanese language for success with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of success in Javanese and in English language.

Tags for the entry 'success'

What success means in Javanese, success meaning in Javanese, success definition, examples and pronunciation of success in Javanese language.

Your Favorite Words
Currently you do not have any favorite word. To make a word favorite you have to click on the heart button.
Your Search History