Noun(1) something considered choice to eat(2) an occurrence that causes special pleasure or delight
Verb(1) interact in a certain way(2) subject to a process or treatment, with the aim of readying for some purpose, improving, or remedying a condition(3) provide treatment for(4) act on verbally or in some form of artistic expression(5) provide with a gift or entertainment(6) provide with choice or abundant food or drink(7) engage in negotiations in order to reach an agreement(8) regard or consider in a specific way
(1) this is my treat(2) I like to treat myself from time to time(3) The illustrations are another treat and bear many surprises.(4) Summarising, political correctness is a one-way street: they may use every form of rudeness but we must treat their concerns as sacred; this must be fought.(5) For those who love movies, the treat couldn't have been any better.(6) The chapters do treat these issues briefly and with circumspection, but Leneman could have been bolder in pushing her analysis in this direction.(7) It's an old-fashioned cinematic treat , and certainly one of the greatest surprises of the year.(8) At the end of the book Domninus says that he intends to treat some of the subjects more fully in Elements of Arithmetic but it is not known if he ever wrote it!(9) But don't let that put you off; it's an entertaining and varied treat , leftfield music of the most listenable variety.(10) A breathtaking display of flowers in their varied forms and colours was a delightful treat for the visitors who thronged the YWCA grounds throughout the day.(11) The story is told in splendid pictures - a treat to read to the young folk and to enjoy yourself.(12) treat this evidence with caution(13) they took me to the circus as a birthday treat(14) he wanted to take her to the pictures as a treat(15) don't treat me like a fool(16) I'm going to save the listening pleasure for a treat at the end of exams.
(1) trick or treat :: trick utawa nambani
(2) to treat :: kanggo nambani
(3) ill-treat :: gerah-nambani
(4) heat treat :: nambani panas
(5) treat badly :: nambani kanti awon
(6) treat with :: nambani karo
(7) stand treat :: ngadeg nambani
(8) treat as :: nambani minangka
(9) treat well :: nambani uga
2. present ::
3. pleasure ::
4. kickshaw ::
5. behave toward ::
6. regard ::
7. tackle ::
9. cure ::
11. regale with ::
12. do by ::
13. care for ::
14. process ::
15. regale ::
16. address ::
treat, treatable, treated, treating, treats
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I suggest we TREAT our relationship
as if it were a crashed computer...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 21
Sheldon, my concern is not with the money
or anything, it's with how you TREAT me.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 18
I'll TREAT you to a Dornish red,
the best in the world.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 2
And you know, TREAT her with, like,
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 22
English to Javanese Dictionary: treat
Meaning and definitions of treat, translation in Javanese
language for treat with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of treat in Javanese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'treat'
What treat means in Javanese, treat meaning
in Javanese, treat
definition, examples and pronunciation
of treat in Javanese language.