Noun(1) the act of making a choice
Verb(1) decree or ordain(2) determine by choice(3) leave or give by will after one's death
Adjective(1) disposed or inclined toward(2) not brought about by coercion or force
(1) she was more than willing to help(2) I also hope to have sponsor forms for my trek to Canada ready, so any willing volunteers can hassle their workmates, friends and family to help me.(3) he was a willing accomplice(4) A lady of kind and gentle disposition, she was always ready and willing to lend help and encouragement and was a top class neighbour and friend.(5) Marie maintains a list of people ready and willing to fill positions and as an extra bonus to employers there are wage subsidies available.(6) One thing Witmer tries to emphasize to students is she is ready and willing to communicate with students about issues important to them.(7) And we're ready, willing and able to assist someone they believe to be involved in pretty bad stuff.(8) What is required of God's people is a willing obedience to be led through an incredible series of events.(9) Instead we should focus our concerns on the industries only too ready, willing and able to take advantage of tweenagers' naive consumerism.(10) A permanent ceasefire and peace will come through a political solution for which all sides should be ready and willing to compromise.(11) At Imprint, what we require of volunteers is to be enthusiastic, eager and willing to learn.(12) You will readily obtain good advice, timely encouragement and willing support from your allies.(13) He was ready and willing to walk away from the city and put the fight on another month and in another city but executives at Madison Square Garden convinced him to stay in town.(14) After a week of not going to the gym or doing much of anything active except for a few good bike rides, I was ready and willing to run down to the gym and resume the program today.(15) a willing worker(16) we'll start this evening if you're willing
(1) will :: bakal
(2) god willing :: Allah gelem
(3) be willing :: dadi kekarepan
(4) be willing to :: dadi kekarepan kanggo
(5) willing to help :: gelem kanggo
1. ready ::
2. readily given ::
3. unforced ::
4. volition ::
5. tend to ::
6. want ::
7. decree ::
8. bequeath ::
9. leave ::
unwilling, willing, willingly, willingness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You WILLING to read a book...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 12
I'm WILLING to take our relationship
to the next level.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 5
Oh, I already found a guy online
who's WILLING to sell.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 14
That's a risk I'm WILLING to take.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 23
See? If you were WILLING to hurt
me, you might have had me there.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 2
English to Javanese Dictionary: willing
Meaning and definitions of willing, translation in Javanese
language for willing with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of willing in Javanese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'willing'
What willing means in Javanese, willing meaning
in Javanese, willing
definition, examples and pronunciation
of willing in Javanese language.