Noun(1) a collection of facts from which conclusions may be drawn(2) an item of factual information derived from measurement or research
(1) In time, more and more use will be made of statistical analysis of data to describe rocks that fall into a few named categories.(2) Spent the morning verifying health records and entering data in the computer; always a great joy.(3) Web surveys have reduced the cost of data collection and made data analysis more efficient.(4) Radio signals send that data to a computer mounted on the handlebars for the cyclists to read.(5) The S Language is a powerful tool for the statistical and graphical analysis of data .(6) The coherent light beams could lead to ultrafast computer circuitry that transmits data optically.(7) there is very little data available(8) These data can be accepted on the basis of the reliability of our natural faculties with respect to the natural world.(9) Some allow you to download stored data to your computer as a way of keeping track of your progress.(10) Analysis of variance and Chi square tests were used for statistical analysis of data .(11) Police time will then be spent collecting together the data and providing statistics that indicate the ethnicity of those stopped.(12) Using predominantly CPS files, I was able to collect statistical data on a number of variables.(13) The accumulated data is recorded and stored because the material flow must be traceable.(14) The other is that he had come to make a virtue of the fact that the basic data of knowledge are never certain, but at best merely credible to some degree.(15) These programs are used to edit and prepare the collected data for analysis.(16) An electronic tag containing an EPC on a microchip stores and transmits data to a reader.
(1) datum :: datum
(2) data sheet :: sheet data
(3) data entry :: data
(4) data processing :: Processing data
(5) data warehouse :: data mining
(6) personal data :: data pribadi
(7) data collection :: koleksi data
(8) raw data :: data ingkang durung diolah
(9) technical data :: data technical
(10) data rate :: rate data
(11) data mining :: data mining
3. statistics ::
7. information ::
8. intelligence ::
9. material ::
10. input ::
11. info ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
All this DATA
you have on the guests,
Westworld Season 2, Episode 9
Additional DATA. You dog!
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 15
"What is the quantum-mechanical effect
used to encode DATA on hard-disk drives?"
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 13
If I have any hope
of keeping them together, I need DATA.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 9
I get the DATA
you have access to here--
Westworld Season 2, Episode 9
English to Javanese Dictionary: data
Meaning and definitions of data, translation in Javanese
language for data with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of data in Javanese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'data'
What data means in Javanese, data meaning
in Javanese, data
definition, examples and pronunciation
of data in Javanese language.