Adjective(1) of or relating to the practice of science(2) conforming with the principles or methods used in science
(1) The shortcomings of a scientific approach have produced doctors in conflict with their patients.(2) But neo-Darwinism has also in many cases abandoned proper scientific inquiry.(3) New scientific evidence shows consistent patterns of decline of functioning for four different types of dying.(4) Empirically a scientific fact has a higher probability of being correct, and should be considered on that basis.(5) But recently it has dawned on me that scientific research is a career worth pursuing.(6) Neither of them had officially completed high school, but they were certainly educated and scientific in their approach.(7) If you need to be scientific for purposes of the Talmud, so be it.(8) It has shown me how to utilize a scientific approach in analyzing health care businesses.(9) And so, the first scientific journal, the Philosophical Transactions, was published in 1665.(10) Editors should be scientific in their methodology and humanistic in its application.(11) He was a campaigner for a scientific approach to the understanding of history and an advocate of resistance to power, in state or church.(12) Your son's experience may not be scientific , but it certainly is convincing.(13) It is probably the case that a purely scientific approach may actually work for some who are suffering.(14) Now, however, there should be no doubt that it had no sound scientific basis.(15) But as scientific knowledge has grown so too have the perceived dimensions of the legal problems of conservation.(16) their approach was very scientific
(1) scientific notation :: seratan ilmiah
(2) scientific research :: penelitian ilmiah
(3) scientific method :: cara ilmiah
(4) scientific management :: Manajemen ngelmu
(5) scientific knowledge :: ngelmu kawruh
(6) scientific name :: jeneng ilmiah
(7) scientific approach :: pendekatan ilmiah
(8) scientific discovery :: panemon ngelmu
(9) scientific study :: panalitèn
(10) scientific calculator :: kalkulator ilmiah
1. technological ::
2. technical ::
3. research-based ::
4. knowledge-based ::
5. empirical ::
nonscientific, scientific, unscientific
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
How can you say that? The SCIENTIFIC
opportunity of a lifetime presents itself...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
Let's apply the SCIENTIFIC method.
Perform an experiment.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 5
-What do the SCIENTIFIC branch say it is?
-They think it’s P-4.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
Why? The theory he came up with
just got mentioned in Scientific American.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 18
-Who in the SCIENTIFIC branch?
-We sent them out to Alberto.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
English to Javanese Dictionary: scientific
Meaning and definitions of scientific, translation in Javanese
language for scientific with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of scientific in Javanese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'scientific'
What scientific means in Javanese, scientific meaning
in Javanese, scientific
definition, examples and pronunciation
of scientific in Javanese language.