Noun(1) the act of testing something(2) trying something to find out about it(3) the act of undergoing testing(4) (law(5) (sports(6) an annoying or frustrating or catastrophic event
(1) The Caseys should pick one or two of their export markets to test and trial new formulas.(2) That trial proceeded, I prosecuted, and the jury duly convicted him of perjury.(3) ├ö├ç├┐The Super Series will be our first opportunity to trial this process in Test match cricket,├ö├ç├û he said.(4) One of my favourite scenes is when Lauren interviews Graeme to test his suitability for a drug trial .(5) the newspaper accounts of the trial(6) It cannot be violated to uphold criminal proceedings or to be used as evidence in a criminal trial .(7) Instead they voted for a full gyratory system for a trial period of three months.(8) In addition, Malaysia will be a severe trial for race engines, which will, for the first time, be tested over a second consecutive GP weekend.(9) Also, at the end of the trial , the judge said to the jury that evidence was only to be taken notice of from the witness box.(10) This will enable advertisers such as Churchill to trial a variety of ads with different types of customer.(11) There are four problems with this evidentiary basis for the trial judge's conviction.(12) she's on trial(13) Your complaint seems to be about the way the trial judge directed the jury.(14) internment without trial(15) on a trial basis(16) it was a trial to stay awake
(1) clinical trial :: nyoba Clinical
(2) trial and error :: nyoba lan kesalahan
(3) trial balance :: serakah
(4) trial period :: wektu pangadilan
(5) fair trial :: nyoba sing padha supaya
(6) trial order :: supaya nyoba
(7) stand trial :: nyoba ngadeg
(8) on trial :: nyoba
(9) trial run :: nyoba roto
(10) jury trial :: nyoba hakim
1. court case ::
2. test ::
3. nuisance ::
4. trouble ::
5. trial run ::
6. visitation ::
7. test ::
atrial, pretrial, pretrials, trial, trialed, trialing, trialling, trials
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Are you prepared to stand TRIAL
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 10
- Answer honestly. This is not a TRIAL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 21
Though I suppose your isolation will end
when your TRIAL begins.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 7
We've gotta own our actions.
But putting ourselves on TRIAL,
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
Cersei Lannister and Loras Tyrell
will stand TRIAL before seven septons
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 8
English to Javanese Dictionary: trial
Meaning and definitions of trial, translation in Javanese
language for trial with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of trial in Javanese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'trial'
What trial means in Javanese, trial meaning
in Javanese, trial
definition, examples and pronunciation
of trial in Javanese language.